Description of Service
While Coronavirus.co provides you the opportunity to receive counseling/psychotherapy services information from our network of service providers, Coronavirus.co is not a healthcare company or healthcare provider and does not provide any of the third-party Services featured on the Site. We may provide Site users with the opportunity to submit requests for, and share, information on a wide variety of products and services offered by certain third-party service providers (each such service provider, a "Service Provider"; each such request, a "Request"). Once you provide us with the information required on our form, we attempt to match you with Service Providers to help you identify the type of counseling/psychotherapy services you are seeking. We are not a healthcare provider and do not act as a healthcare provider on the Site, and hence, we do not provide counseling/psychotherapy services or advice ourselves, nor do we endorse any companies, healthcare providers or specific types of counseling/psychotherapy services.
Notwithstanding the above, Coronavirus.co may allow for sponsored and featured content on the Site. Sponsored and featured content includes, but is not limited to, ads and articles, telephone and email addresses, and related contact information. If a counseling/psychotherapy services provider does not want that content associated with its listing, then it may “claim” that listing through our specific claiming process and change the content accordingly, so long as it does not violate Coronavirus.co policies.
We develop a community looking for, and seeking to share, information about the COVID-19 coronavirus and other health-related concerns, and to find appropriate services and resources to address their related needs. We will develop more features and services in the future. Although you may be able to gain access to information about counseling or psychotherapy services via our site, we (Coronavirus.co) are not a healthcare company or a healthcare provider, and we are not the provider of any of these types of services. Further, we do not endorse any companies, healthcare providers or specific types of counseling or psychotherapy services.
Acceptance of Terms
By using Coronavirus.co, you agree to all the terms below.
Modification of Terms
Coronavirus.co reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, Coronavirus.co will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Coronavirus.co’s sole discretion. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Using any Service or viewing any Content constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
In addition, when using particular features of the Services, you are subject to any posted guidelines, terms or rules applicable to such Services.
Your access to and use of the Site and our Services may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside of our control. Coronavirus.co reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site, any Service, and to remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Coronavirus.co may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your Content and you are directed to retain your own copies of all Content posted on the Site.
If these terms change, we will notify you. As well, at times things can go wrong and the service may be interrupted. It’s unlikely, but sometimes things can go really wrong.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your Coronavirus.co account.
Services are available to authorized representatives of legal entities and to individuals who are at least 14 years old, and who are authorized to access the Site by a parent or legal guardian. If you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you are responsible for the online conduct of such minor, and the consequences of any misuse of the Site by the minor. Parents and legal guardians are warned that the Site may display Content that may be offensive, indecent, upsetting or frightening to some.
To fully use our services, you need to create your own account, without violating other people’s rights. You have to be at least 14 years old to use the Coronavirus.co site, and if you are between 14 and 17 years old, your parent or legal guardian has to authorize your use of our site and also be responsible for you while you are using the site.
All Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Site by users, including any comments or other communications (“Communications”, with Content and Communications collectively referred to as “Content”) is the sole responsibility of the user from which such Communications originate. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not Coronavirus.co, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site, including via messages exchanged through Coronavirus.co’s messenger service. We gather information from a variety of data sources including the government, non-profit and commercial resources, and user-submitted Content. Despite the provision of these Services, Coronavirus.co does not control user-submitted Content and is in no way responsible for the accuracy, integrity, timeliness, quality, efficacy or completeness of any Content or other information it may display or provide. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Coronavirus.co. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1) To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person;
2) To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
3) To communicate with Coronavirus.co representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
4) For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
5) To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Coronavirus.co user;
6) To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
7) To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for users’ Content;
8) To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on Content in Blogs, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content;
9) With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
10) To artificially inﬂate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
11) To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third-party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
12) To promote or sell Content of another person unless you are expressly authorized to do so; or
13) To sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your Profile or account.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms (other than relating to copyright infringement which is addressed under “COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS” below), please send written notice to Coronavirus.co at email: [email protected].
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. Coronavirus.co reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review disputes between you and other users. This includes the right to review messages exchanged through Coronavirus.co’s messenger service, based on any reports that Coronavirus.co receives alleging the violation of these Terms through the use of Coronavirus.co’s messenger service, including without limitation, reports regarding alleged harassment, indecency, and offensive messages.
If the Services or Site are used in a manner that violates the Terms in any way, Coronavirus.co may at its sole discretion, but is not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the Site and/or take any steps that it deems appropriate to address the situation.
We gather information from a variety of sources including the government, non-profit and business resources, and user-submitted content. We don’t control user-submitted content and we can’t be responsible for guaranteeing the accuracy, quality or completeness of any content or other information on our site. You must use our services in a responsible and lawful manner and can't use our site to post pornographic material, harass people, send spam, etc. Be reasonable and responsible, don't do anything stupid or inappropriate, and you'll be fine.
This section of the Terms addresses Coronavirus.co’s rights to your Content.
This section deals with any content you make available through our site.
Content Submitted or Made Available through the Site
Please read this section carefully before posting, uploading, or otherwise submitting any Content to the Site.
In consideration of Coronavirus.co’s agreement to allow you to use the Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
1) By submitting or making available Content through the Site, you grant to Coronavirus.co and our distributors (a) a non-exclusive perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, sublicense, distribute, reproduce, publish, transmit, broadcast, display, exhibit, modify, adapt, recast, enhance, publicly perform and publicly display such Content, alone or in combination with any other material, in any media or embodiment, now known or later developed, for any lawful purpose; and (b) the right, but not the obligation, to reproduce, display, transmit, broadcast, and adapt any Content to promote, advertise, and market Coronavirus.co, and our distributors; and you agree that no compensation or further consent is required for such use. Marketing may include the use of Content on social media sites. Additionally, the rights granted herein will include the right to use Content as necessary to test or evaluate any technologies, systems, or processes that Coronavirus.co or our distributors may use to fulfill obligations and exercise any rights granted under these Terms;
2) The license granted to Coronavirus.co includes the right to use Content fully or partially for promotional reasons and to distribute and redistribute Content to other parties, websites, authorized agents, applications, and other entities, provided such Content is attributed in accordance with the required credits (i.e. username, profile picture, photo title, descriptions, tags, and other accompanying information) if any and as appropriate, as submitted to Coronavirus.co (notwithstanding the foregoing, no inadvertent failure to provide appropriate attribution shall be considered a breach of these Terms);
3) When you submit Content to the Site, you waive any moral rights (and any similar rights) with respect to the Content to the extent permitted by law, and if no waiver is permitted, you agree not to enforce the right against Coronavirus.co or our distributors or clients;
4) Coronavirus.co and our distributors have the right to modify, alter and amend photo titles, descriptions, tags, metadata and other accompanying information for any Content submitted to the Site and the right to submit this Content to other parties and authorized agents for the purpose of creating tags for Content;
5) Coronavirus.co makes no representation and warranty that Content posted on the Site will not be unlawfully copied without your consent or that such Content will be accurate, true, timely, effective or complete. Coronavirus.co does not restrict the ability of users and visitors to the Site to make copies of Content posted on the Site and you hereby expressly authorize Coronavirus.co to permit users and visitors to the Site to make such copies of the Content; Subject to the foregoing terms, ownership or other rights in the Content including any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with the Content are retained by you or the Content owner represented by you, unless reflected otherwise in a separate agreement with Coronavirus.co. Coronavirus.co owns all right, title and interest, including all copyrights that arise apart from the copyright in Content, to all types of derivative works created by or for Coronavirus.co or our distributors that contain more than one work of Content and/or other content; and
7) While Coronavirus.co takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your rights are not violated, Coronavirus.co has no obligation to pursue legal action against any alleged infringer of any rights in and to any Content.
You further represent and warrant that:
1) You are the sole and exclusive owner, or you are the authorized representative of the owner(s) of all rights, including all copyrights in and to all Content you submit to the Site;
2) You have the full and complete authority and right to enter into these Terms and to grant to Coronavirus.co the rights in the Content that you have granted, and that no further permissions from, or payments to, any other party are required;
3) You are not violating or breaching any agreement with any other party by submitting Content to Coronavirus.co;
4) The Content is original and it does not infringe the copyright of any third party, and will not contain any matter which violates any applicable law, rule or regulation and will not defame, violate the right or privacy or publicity, or infringe the trademark, intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, of any third party;
5) The Content does not include any material that would be considered to be obscene or pornographic;
6) You have not granted to any third party any rights or interest in any Content that conflicts with any of the rights granted to Coronavirus.co under these Terms;
7) Any caption information, keywords, metadata, copyright management information or other information submitted with the Content is relevant, accurate, and complete, and does not contain false or misleading information, and it complies with Coronavirus.co’s applicable submission guidelines;
8) A valid release, either model/and or property, has been obtained where necessary and appropriate for any Content and Coronavirus.co may use such Content without obtaining any additional consents or permissions or the payment of additional fees to any third parties; and
9) The Content does not contain any viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, time bombs, or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines or code.
You do not have any right to terminate the permissions granted herein, nor to seek, obtain, or enforce any injunctive or other equitable relief against Coronavirus.co, all of which such rights are hereby expressly and irrevocably waived by you in favor of Coronavirus.co.
In exchange for the benefit of the use of our site, you agree that we are free to use, copy, modify, display and distribute your content for as long as we like, and however we like, as long as we don’t do anything illegal with it. Only provide us with content that you have the right to provide – don’t steal.
We require releases if you upload photos that include recognizable people (or certain places). We can remove your content for any reason at any time.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) - Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. Coronavirus.co has registered an agent with the United States Copyright Office in accordance with the terms of the DMCA and avails itself of the protections under the DMCA. Coronavirus.co reserves the right to remove any Content that allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. In appropriate circumstances, Coronavirus.co will terminate the accounts of users who infringe copyright. Notices to Coronavirus.co regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to Coronavirus.co via email at: [email protected]
We respect copyright. If anything is wrong, please send an email with all the details to [email protected]
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyright-Protected Content
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us (either directly or through your authorized representative) with a written notice containing the following information:
a. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any);
b. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
c. A description of where on the Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for Coronavirus.co to locate the material (e.g., the URL);
d. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you, your agents, or the law and is not a fair use;
e. A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
f. Your electronic or physical signature.
If we remove or disable access to Content in response to a notice of Infringement, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the user who posted the affected Content. If you feel that your Content is not infringing, you may provide Coronavirus.co with a counter notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement Counter Notification” at [email protected] You must include in your counter notice sufficient information to enable Coronavirus.co to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that your Content is not infringing the copyrights of others.
Filing a DMCA Counter-Notice to Restore Content Removed from the Site
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide Coronavirus.co with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
a. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any);
b. A description of the material that was removed and the location on the Site (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared;
c. A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
d. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any jurisdiction in which you may be properly served, and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person; and
e. Your electronic or physical signature.
If you have any questions about copyright infringement or the notification and counter-notification process under the DMCA, we recommend that you speak with an attorney.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources. Because Coronavirus.co has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Coronavirus.co is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Coronavirus.co shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Some people may post links and/or votes; we are not responsible for those links and/or vote.
Release and Indemnity
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge Coronavirus.co, its affiliated and associated companies and its authorized distributors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Site and the Services.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Coronavirus.co, its affiliated and associated companies and its authorized distributors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary, and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of (i) a breach of these Terms, (ii) your Content posted on the Site, (iii) the use of the Services by you or any person using your account or Coronavirus.co username and password, or (iv) any violation of any rights of a third party. Coronavirus.co reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
We are not liable if something goes really wrong. Always have a backup of your own content.
Coronavirus.co and other Coronavirus.co graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks, or trade dress of Coronavirus.co. Coronavirus.co’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Coronavirus.co.
Please respect our trademarks and brands.
Coronavirus.co may terminate or suspend any and all Services and/or your Coronavirus.co account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your Coronavirus.co account, you must do so in writing and it may, at our sole discretion, result in the removal of your Content from the Site pursuant to these Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership and rights provisions and warranties, your entitlement to the payment of royalties, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Coronavirus.co shall not be responsible for distributors who do not comply with Coronavirus.co instructions to remove Content in a timely manner.
It is your responsibility to retain copies of your Content because Coronavirus.co may remove and delete Content from your account prior to termination.
We may stop providing services at any time. You can also stop using your account or close your account at any time.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CORONAVIRUS.CO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CORONAVIRUS.CO DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD-PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, (E) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW, NEITHER CORONAVIRUS.CO NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CLIENTS, OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING THEREON, OR THE SERVICES. CORONAVIRUS.CO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, CORONAVIRUS.CO’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO US$100.00, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT CORONAVIRUS.CO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISUSE OF CONTENT BY DISTRIBUTORS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
YOU AND CORONAVIRUS.CO AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE OR LITIGATE ANY DISPUTE ARISING HEREUNDER WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A COLLECTIVE ACTION, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY PROCEEDING IN WHICH YOU ACT OR PROPOSE TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT NO PROCEEDING WILL BE JOINED, CONSOLIDATED, OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER PROCEEDING WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF CORONAVIRUS.CO AND ALL PARTIES TO ANY SUCH PROCEEDING.
1) Controlling Law. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, as applicable, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods does not apply and is expressly excluded.
2) Disputes and Arbitration. Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules in Baltimore, Maryland. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect our intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in English and all documentation shall be presented and filed in English. The arbitrator shall not have the authority to modify any provision of these Terms or to award punitive damages. The arbitrator shall have the power to issue mandatory orders and restraint orders in connection with the arbitration. The decision rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment may be entered in conformity with the decision in any court having jurisdiction. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal costs relating to that aspect of its claim or defense on which it prevails, and any opposing costs awards shall be offset. The agreement to arbitration shall be specifically enforceable under the prevailing arbitration law. During the continuance of any arbitration proceeding, the parties shall continue to perform their respective obligations under these Terms. The parties agree that, notwithstanding any otherwise applicable statute(s) of limitation, any arbitration proceeding shall be commenced within two years of the acts, events, or occurrences giving rise to the claim.
3) Confidentiality Obligation. For as long as either party possesses any confidential information, each party agrees to not disclose any Confidential Information of the other party to any third party or use any of the Confidential Information except as necessary to perform that party's obligations under these Terms. Confidential information includes without limitation information concerning marketing plans, financial results, pricing schedules, product lines, product plans, proprietary technology, research information, practices, trade secrets, and any and all other information as deemed confidential by the disclosing party which is not generally known to the public.
4) Assignment. These Terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties’ heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and permitted assigns. Coronavirus.co may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms, including without limitation, any assignment resulting from any corporate reorganization, merger, sale of substantially all the assets to which these Terms relate. Your obligations under these Terms are personal and may be assigned only with Coronavirus.co’s prior written consent; however, your right to receive payment may be assigned without Coronavirus.co’s prior consent.
5) Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in these Terms will constitute the relationship of an employer and employee, a principal-agent, partnership, or a joint venture between the parties. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all applicable business licenses and insurance, and for timely payment of all income, payroll, and employment-related taxes, including without limitation all unemployment, workers compensation, income tax withholding, social security, and any other taxes of any nature.
6) Notices. Notices to be served in accordance with these Terms may be served by email, or by mail, at the election of Coronavirus.co. However, email shall be the predominant source of communication. You agree to notify Coronavirus.co of any change in your email or mail address for the purpose of notification pursuant to this Agreement.
7) Severability. In the event that any provision of these Terms shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, or so held by applicable court decision, such enforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and in such event such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such provision.
8) Entire Agreement. These Terms incorporate the entire understanding of the parties concerning the subject matter contained herein and merges and/or supersedes all prior and contemporaneous communications and/or agreements. No action of Coronavirus.co, other than the express or written waiver or amendment, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of these Terms.
If things go really wrong this is what will happen, along with some other general legal language.
Last updated: March 15, 2020